Sunday, August 22, 2010

1st week


This week I sent both my babies off to school and officially became aware of how much driving moms of school-aged children do! Whew, alot of back and forth, but the kids love it so I am thankful:)
Kaden went first on Monday
He started PRE-K (not pre-school, don't make that mistake)
He an Miles get to spend another school year together and I am thankful for that.
On Tuesday, it was Gavin's turn....he was soo ready!
Kaden was excited for him too.
He looks so grown up!
They both had a GREAT week, and I got to spend more uninterrupted time with this cutie:)
I was able to make her a new dress (pardon her "drunk eyes") She looks like such a little diva!
And while I was sewing I made this for the oldest of my children:)
It suits him well!

Here's to a great school year!

4 comments:

Mikele said...

Oh my, like son like father.

mini and brother said...

Love those cute kids. Gavin's hair is awesome and Zoey's face is cracking me up!! The dress is awesome, I'm going to start calling you Jen Jr.

Carrie said...

Love the dress. And the apron. How come I can't find time for sewing with only 2 kids at home? My list of projects just keeps growing!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So adorable! Love the boys and their excitement with school! Little Zoe is growing too fast...make it stop! :-)