Friday, August 27, 2010

Superstar among us

Well, we all know Joel is very shy in front of the camera so I am sure it is a huge surprise that he was on TV again. He went on Tram's Valley Dish, a cooking show on Ch 12. It was a competition, he was  cooking against another firefighter and they had to make a dish containing bacon. Below is a link to watch the show,( I can't figure out how to just load the video on here) it is about 15 min. without commercials. The other contestant goes first, so if you want you can fast forward a bit to just watch him. I know it is a little long, but trust me, its worth it!  
Enjoy:

4 comments:

Mikele said...

Oh my gosh! Joel is such a natural on tv. I kind of want to try the "original" sandwich now! Ask him if I can be on the new Wallace and Ladmo show....

The Gardner Gang said...

Way to go Joel!! And Jazz, I LOVE your new blog title photo. SO. STINKIN. CUTE. !!!!

mini and brother said...

OH.My.Word. I just watched the entire thing and I was cracking up. Joel is sooo funny. The whole When Harry met Sally part was my fav. He was like... no I just made that up... ahahahha
Tell him CONGRATS!!

Robyn said...

Watched the whole thing and loved every second! The Jasmyn, because a good meal is like a good woman. He was hilarious!!!