Monday, August 16, 2010

Birthday Recap

Disclaimer:  lots of pictures ahead!!!!
We started off Gavin's Birthday by waking him up and serenading him with Happy Birthday. He was excited, we had been counting down the days!



(there was supposed to be a video here but after 4 attempts it still did not load!! so, use your imagination here)
Present time!!!
Lightening McQueen :)


Kaden was so excited to buy him a present this year. I took him to the $1 store and this is what he picked out.
I also decided to copy Carrie's idea and make them real superhero capes to take the place of the pillow cases we had been using. I made them reversable. They were a hit!
They were a hit!



I think it may have been his favorite present. Kaden's too. Kade's already got the superman pose down.


After lunch I surprised Gavin with his cake. (don't look too close, it didn't turn out that great!)

He loved it.

We had his birthday party later that evening at Peter Piper Pizza.

He was so excited, and loving all the attention.
Friends Dominic and Catia
Riding the merry go round thingy
Cousin Jamie

JJ looking not so excited, but I think he liked it.
Miles ready for more video games
A little Ski Ball.                                       Aunt Robyn and cousin Hannah

Cup cake time!
I am pretty sure he liked it:)

The frosting was everywhere! He looked like the Joker!
Hannah and Zo Zo enjoyed some cupcake too!
Zoey kept stealing pieces from Hannah. That's my girl!

Grandpa was almost as messy as the kids!
Presents!


Gavin had a great day! Thanks to all of you who helped us celebrate:)

2 comments:

Mikele said...

Super fun party, Gavin! Um, I'm hereby ordering a cape. Awesome.

Carrie said...

The capes are awesome! Nicely done! And I love the shot of cake all over G's face. HAPPY Birthday!!!