Tuesday, March 25, 2008

my new love



Well, I finally have it....my new love. I have wanted a Dyson Vacuum for so long now! My old vacuum was so pathetic, and with two dogs and three boys, our carpet is somehow always dirty. I don't think I realized how dirty it truly was until I got the Dyson home and tried it in the living room. OH MY GOSH! I have never seen so much pet hair and dirt before. And in a kind of sick and twisted way, I enjoyed seeing the canister fill up, maybe because I know I am finally getting it clean! I am on a vacuuming high. I want to vacuum every day because I love it so much! I am not the only one either. For those of you who know Kade, you know he was ecstatic when we got it. In fact he woke up the morning after we got it at 5:30 am asking to see the vacuum! Like mother, like son :)

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Congrats on the fulfillment of yours and Kaden's dreams! I can picture Kaden loving the vacuum, dragging it around the house, taking it outside. Well, if he can pry it out of your hands first ;) If you get tired of vacuuming your own house, my carpets are here for you!

Kristi said...

Two things:
1) I thought Iiii was your new love. Where's the post about ME?!
2) I don't believe you. Come over immediately and prove how amazing this new machine is. ;)

Jasmyn said...

What was I thinking Kristi, of course you are my FIRST love. This vacuum is my new second love. So sorry I was not clear on that:) Still love me????

Rachel said...

I am very jealous. I love when the cannister fills up and you have to empty it. Oh to have a Dyson!

mini and brother said...

I'm a little jealous, we just got a "new" vacuum at a garage sale last weekend.($3) I was on a little high, but nothing compared to yours. Next time you're on the eastside please bring it and you get get really excited in my ghetto living room.