Saturday, March 29, 2008

not so little anymore...

"Baby Gavin," is how we have referred to him since he was born. Mostly when talking to Kade, but even sometimes when we are talking about him to each other. However, after taking these pictures, I realized that my chunky monkey isn't much of a baby anymore. He is finally sitting on his own (for about 3 weeks now) and he is almost 8 months old! Not only that, but he is the size of a two year old, weighs almost 20 lbs, and is wearing all of Kade's 1 year clothes!
Everyone asks me if he is crawling yet but just look at him...it's amazing he has any body control with all that girth he has to balance! I should probably stop referring to him as "Baby" Gavin but I can't help myself. So, instead, when he is 6 foot 6 and 280 lbs and is married with kids of his own, I will stilll probably be calling him "Baby Gavin." Oh well! :)

6 comments:

Kristi said...

He will ALWAYS be Baby Gavin. Baby Gavin the Adorable.

Mikele said...

It must be hard to lift all of that body weight onto all fours and then move it. Haa!

Robyn said...

Preciousness.

Rachel said...

Big boy!! Jeremiah is 9 months and 17lbs. He is adorable, though. It's so hard when they stop looking like babies :(

Hil said...

Jasmyn -- you're too kind for taking a glance at my cakes. I'm such an amateur! Your boys are such handsome little fella's! And hey...does your hubby have any pointers for my hubby for Phoenix's Fire Test this coming Monday? =/

Jenny said...

I miss working in the nursery just for him. He was always so much fun and I loved getting him to fall asleep.