Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have been dreading the day....

I don't have any brothers, so a lot of this boy stuff is new to me. I knew that one day my boys would make a discovery down south, but I thought I had atleast 8-10 more years until I had to even think about it.

This is the conversation that went on the other day:

Me: (as Kade is putting his hands in his pants) Whatcha doin?
Kade: I got a peepee mommy.
Me: That's right, you do have a peepee.
Kade: (as he proceeds to pull down his pants) look mom, my peepee got BIG mom!!
Me: yes it did. Just leave it alone and it will go back down.
Kade: ok (and he pulls his pants back up)

*about 2 minutes later.....

Kade: Mom look! my peepee went back down!!! ( as he pulls down his pants again)

Now, we have this conversation about 5 times a day! I am doomed....

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Totally doomed. ;)

Hil said...

That is AWESOME!...and hilarious. I'm already dealing with that same issue w/ Jadon (at 19 mos old). When changing his diaper he grabs for the goods and smiles and chuckles. How can I not laugh at that?! Good luck with 'boy-hood' =)

Rachel said...

Oh man. I just had a glimpse into my future, I think. Good luck!!

IronLawGirl said...

Holy smokes! I'm gonna die. I already have a "hard" enough time changing Drake when he's um... yah. Pun intended ;) Thank goodness he hasn't reached down yet!

Mikele said...

At least you've somewhat named it. We still say "bottom." That's gonna be confusing later...